The NVSBC is the voice of the veteran and service disabled veteran owned small business (VOSB and SDVOSB) when talking to the Federal Government, and adds great value in terms of quickly disseminating messages about Federal Government policy to our members. In return for a membership fee, the NVSBC offers many services, including:
- Provide immediate updates regarding changes to the VOSB and SDVOSB program and provide early warning with advice on how to deal with issues which may be encountered as a result.
- We facilitate opportunities for members to network with other VOSB and SDVOSB at conference, exhibitions, chapter meetings, and other events.
- We undertake special projects which benefit members or the VOSB community as a whole. [Advising Program, Chapter Meetings, annual VETS conferences, etc.]
- We offer commercial benefits through negotiated deals with approved Partners.
- Enhancement of company’s reputation for joining the NVSBC.