Oops The Link You Are Looking For Is Not Currently Available
Where Would You Like To Go Next?
Choose your future based on the GOVCON Growth Model. If you know where you are than we can help you get where you want to be with resources, people, services and knowledge to make your mission successful.
The GOVCON Annual Conference brings small business owners into the room with agency buyers, large primes looking for subs and some of the best speakers in the GOVCON sector. Join us to grow your business network and opportunities.
The Mitch Group is a private mastermind for GOVCON business owners that are determined to grow with the right tools, partnerships and resources available to our GOVCON connections who have been where you are and has the answer.
Solvability works with 2nd stage federal contractors who have 10 to 100 employees, $2Million to $10Million in sales, to help them be more competitive on cost and pricing and to enable them to scale their businesses.
- Calculating your indirect rates for federal contract pricing
- Developing a rate and pricing model specific to your business
- Managing fringe, overhead and G&A rates for to be more competitive
- Improving profitability and cash flow without increasing your overhead
- Setting up a DCAA compliant accounting system integrated with timesheets, payroll, billing, indirect rate calculations, contract profitability and reporting
- Passing a DCAA or DCMA proposal or pre-award Audit (SF1408)
- Submitting an Incurred Cost Proposal to DCAA
- Connecting to GOVCON experts for legal, financing, insurance, cybersecurity, business development and capture, proposals and strategy