In this episode Jenny Clark talks about GovCon Challenges and Trends for Small Business.
Challenges for Small Business
- Creating a Pipeline
- Focusing on future trends
- Staying engaged with industry leadership
- Understanding that competitors have changed
- Finding strategies for sustainment
- Search for Credentials and Checkbox items
- Team Flipping
- Personal relationships into corporate relationships
- Constant investment in meetings, conferences
- Use of advanced research tools for filtering your best opportunities
- Long lead approach
- Geographically choosy
How is your Company Found?
Profiles and Being Seen
- Social Media Presence
- Expand services to new agencies
- Focus on becoming Prime Contractor
- Technology innovation
- Problem Solving
- Requirements driven – Vehicle, Team
- How can you adapt to commercial market?
What problems are you solving?
Where are the federal decision makers?
How can you find multiple ways to pursue market?
How could a CEO Alliance Mastermind help you?
E-mail me: email@example.com
To contact Jenny W Clark
CEO, Solvability, Inc
- Self Study
- Hand to Hold
- Prime Focus