We Will Create A Customized
Rate & Pricing Model…
Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
You just lost out on a BIG CONTRACT you KNOW you should have won…
It would have set you up with the revenue you could count on for the next five YEARS…
You were positioned strongly with the customer…
Your company was in place to deliver the EXACT services they needed…
Yet you LOST the contract.
Your company would have been set up for FIVE YEARS.
Afterwards, you found out that your prices were a full 20% HIGHER than your competitors’ bids…
“How is that even possible!?” you ask yourself in disbelief!
Either your competitors are not paying their people fairly or they’re willing to lose money in order to get what should-have-been your contract!
The truth is most small federal contractors are FLYING BLIND most of the time…
They are either pricing too high and missing out on the work,
Or pricing too low and missing out on profit!
Most small businesses don’t know their costs and don’t have consistent pricing strategies, so they are missing out on contract wins, revenue and profit.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Your primes dictate the billing rates for your bids
- You keep reworking your pricing trying to figure out how to get more competitive
- You’re using a spreadsheet from your old company or one that a friend shared with you
- You’ve tried some of those online templates but they don’t explain anything
- You’ve googled for answers but aren’t find information SPECIFIC to your questions, and the discussion forums are a pain to go through
- You don’t know which costs are Fringe, Overhead and G&A
- You’re not sure how indirect rates are calculated anyway
- You’re pretty sure you’re losing money at the billing rates your prime gave you You need a pricing model that is flexible and lets you test competitive “what if” scenarios…
There MUST be a way to know you have the right pricing. Pricing that is both COMPETITIVE and PROFITABLE.
There’s no way you can afford to take projects without knowing how to do this, so either there is a BETTER way to bid this or you need to get out of the federal market…
I’m here to tell you…
There IS a better way.
I’m Jenny Clark and for the last 20 years through my company Solvability, I’ve helped hundreds of small businesses WIN MORE federal contracts faster and with more confidence than they ever thought possible.
That’s EXACTLY why I created the
I’ve seen so many frustrated federal contractors trying to learn how to do pricing – dealing with pages and pages of spreadsheets. Every cost proposal has a different format and set of spreadsheets! Then it’s not enough to just complete the cost proposal, you also have to prove how your indirect pools are structured and show your proposed indirect rates, without really knowing what a reasonable range for fringe, overhead and G&A should be!
I created the Solvability Rate & Pricing Model (RPM) that works for companies of all sizes…
When you join the Solvability RPM program, you’ll be able to create projections more quickly and more accurately…
Complete with “what-if” scenarios that allow you to bid much more COMPETITIVELY, CONFIDENTLY and PROFITABLY.
Some of what you’ll be able to do with this program…
- Have the peace of mind knowing that you will make a profit because you’re constantly in control of your indirect rates…
- Know what your real wrap rate is — so you know what you can afford to pay in salary for each labor category…
- Be able to bid super aggressively when you have a “MUST WIN” bid…
- Adjust the model for onsite and offsite rates, plus understand labor category strategies…
- Create budgets for the fiscal year…plus project indirect rate forecasts for large multi-year proposals…
- Make sure that your current year actuals stay on track…and know that your actual rates will be on target with what you’ve been bidding…
You’ll also learn how to USE your own custom RPM model…
Maybe you’ve got a spreadsheet you found online or that your prime sent you, but you’re not even sure how it works – it has macros that do all the calculations for you. If so, you’ve probably realized…
Macros don’t work very well.
With a macro, you get a spreadsheet and plug in the numbers…
Your data is spread over multiple spreadsheets.
It spits out numbers that you’re not really sure are right and you don’t know how to interpret the results.
The Solvability RPM is NOT a “one size fits all” macro-driven spreadsheet…
It’s a METHODOLOGY.
And the Solvability RPM lets you easily see all the calculations on one elegant spreadsheet.
Bottom Line… It Works!
Here’s what some of my clients have said…
“I’m so, so, so thankful you have shown me the light. Because of what we did, I was able to make a precise job costing spreadsheet. It is eye opening to say the least. I can now easily see where I am making and losing money.”
Stephen Rolston, RISA
“These last few weeks we have been working on new business opportunities, and I have really been working our numbers using the great info and templates you shared from your workshop; they have been invaluable!”
Gigi Davis, Kastellum
Why Sign Up for The Solvability Rate & Pricing Model (RPM)?
Are you ready to:
Improve your win rate, so you can grow even faster?
Make sure your costs are covered, so you know you make a profit?
Confidently pass a DCAA audit so you can go after larger and more complex contracts?
Reduce your overhead and be more profitable, so you can qualify for better financing terms
Set up systems and processes to speed up your timesheets, payroll, billing, and reporting
Know what you need to do so your systems are scalable
Have access to a solvability expert all year on accounting, pricing, and federal contracting issues.
- Creation of Indirect Rate Model create by Solvability based on your DCAA Compliant Profit and Loss (P&L) /Income Statement
- Explanation of your Costs and Competitive Ranges for Fringe, Overhead & G&A Rate
- Actual Indirect Rates plus easy-to-update Budget and Projections for Annual Rates
- Explanation of the Competitive Ranges for your rates and what steps you can take to improve your overhead rates
- Showing you how to make sure your costs are covered, while providing flexible pricing for that “must win” scenario
- Labor Utilization Analysis of your Workforce
- Strategy Discussion on typical multipliers and wrap rates for your targeted federal opportunities
- Projections and “What If” Scenarios for proposal pricing
- Description of your Indirect Pools and rate calculations for proposals
- Not sure if your P&L is DCAA Compliant?
- We’ll work with you to update your Chart of Accounts into Direct, Fringe, Overhead, G&A and Unallowable Expenses
- We’ll explain the DCAA Pre-Award Survey SF1408 and prepare you to pass the audit
- We’ll do an assessment of your system and provide you with options for upgrading your system to improve integration between payroll, timesheets,
billin, and reporting
With the DCAA Compliant QuickBooks Boot Camp program, you’ll receive:
- All the training modules offered in the live Boot Camp, leading the way to the RPM methodology
- Hard copy of our 100 page DCAA Compliant QuickBooks Manual to take notes
- Sample DCAA Compliant Chart of Accounts
- Explanations of the DCAA Pre-award Survey SF 1408
- Thorough definitions and explanations of government contracting and federal accounting terms and requirements
- Identification and examples of Unallowable Costs
- Multiple sections on how to compute indirect rates, showing what goes in the pools and bases for Fringe, Overhead and G&A
- Examples from the Solvability Rate and Pricing Model (RPM) to refer to as you create and update your own spreadsheets
- Discussion of the competitive ranges for Fringe, Overhead, G&A and Fee percentages based on contract types
- Spreadsheets showing how to compute wrap rates, so you know what billing rate applies based on the employee’s pay rate, or can determine how much you can pay an employee based on the labor category billing rate
- You’ll also learn how to pass a DCAA audit and see screenshots and descriptions of the settings inside QuickBooks to make it DCAA Compliant.
- You’ll receive the Solvability RPM spreadsheet in Excel, so you can learn how it works and how you can update it to meet your needs to build your own pricing model.
This program gives you the ability to price competitively and confidently…
Most importantly, you’ll be able to win more federal contracts!
What you’ll get in the Solvability Rate and Pricing Model (RPM) Annual Agreement is a game changer for your business and can add hundreds of thousands – if not millions – of dollars to your business.
Right now, you can get the Solvability Rate and Pricing Model (RPM) with up to 12 hours of support over the year for just $250 per month (annual cost $3000) or $2500 one time payment gives you 2 Months Free.
How much longer do you want to keep guessing at your cost and pricing?
What would it mean for you to know that your costs are covered?
How would it feel to know that the rates you are building for future years are enough to sustain your profitability?
ONE ADDED BENEFIT… You will become DCAA compliant in the process.
Even if you are just going after subcontracts, you need to become DCAA Compliant.
Did you realize that Prime Contractors are now required to “certify” the accounting systems of their subcontractors? You may be required to pass an accounting system review performed by your prime contractor, using the same checklist that DCAA does but adding even more detailed procedures.
If you can’t pass their reviews, you can’t get on their teams… so you are locked out of even submitting your proposal!
You know that primes are vetting all small businesses these days – it’s not enough to be great on technical, have past performance or bring your socio-economic status… you have to be easy to work with and able to support the client from the back office, too!
You must REALLY understand indirect rates,
Meaning you won’t be able to grow and you’ll continue to lose contracts you should have won…
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to win more contracts and subcontracts and SET YOUR COMPANY UP for the NEXT FEW YEARS.
This is more important every day.
Get your indirect rates figured out, price more competitively and win more! Here’s to you winning more federal contracts with more confidence and ease,
P.S. With the Solvability Rate and Pricing Model (RPM) Annual Support Plan, you can get this taken care of now… without it, you’ll continue to lose out on winning more contracts more quickly. Click here to join now.
SO at this point, you have decided that this is a no-brainer…
What Comes Next Once You Join?
I don’t have a lot of time… What will this require from me?
All meetings will be online and scheduled by you via our booking scheduler or email. An NDA will be signed prior to us starting our working relationship for your piece of mind.
We will need a copy of your Quickbooks file and use it to create your Solvability Rate and Pricing Model (RPM), then review the RPM with you. As part of the step, we will asses your accounting system and what additional work may be needed for you to pass a DCAA Audit.
Once the initial RPM is complete you will have up to 12 sessions with me for questions, consulting or any other needs throughout the year. You will book theses as you need them.
Do You Have Questions? Here Are Some General Ones…
|DCAA Quickbooks Compliance Bootcamp|
What if we don’t use Quickbooks?
This program focuses on QuickBooks but the rules for federal contracting and the Solvability Rate and Pricing Model (RPM) apply to all accounting systems.
Will this work for QuickBooks Online (QBO)?
YES, the methodology would work, but NO, QuickBooks Online cannot be made DCAA Compliant. It is not robust enough, it lacks Job Costing, and this is not just my opinion. You may have selected QBO because you liked the ability to share remote access, but you need to be on QuickBooks desktop version – I can help you solve the remote access issue.
Will I have to meet for weekly sessions?
No. Since I want you to get the benefits of this information, you get instant access to all the training so that you can consume it as quickly as you want to. The program is self-paced so you can work on it on your own schedule.
I don’t have time!
We never have enough time, but figuring out the pricing strategies that work for you is the only way you can win the work. You have to get over the hurdle of DCAA compliance, which means ability to compute Indirect rates, accounting processes and being able to pass a DCAA or prime contractor audit – do it NOW!
The program is self-paced – try binge-watching it like you would Breaking Bad or House of Cards. You can knock this out in a weekend!
If you really don’t have time to go through the training yourself – sign up your accountant so that your company benefits from these powerful tools and strategies.