What do you need?
Solvability works with 2nd stage federal contractors who have 10 to 100 employees, $2Million to $10Million in sales, to help them be more competitive on cost and pricing and to enable them to scale their businesses.
If you need help with:
- Calculating your indirect rates for federal contract pricing
- Developing a rate and pricing model specific to your business
- Managing fringe, overhead and G&A rates for to be more competitive
- Improving profitability and cash flow without increasing your overhead
- Setting up a DCAA compliant accounting system integrated with timesheets, payroll, billing, indirect rate calculations, contract profitability and reporting
- Passing a DCAA or DCMA proposal or pre-award Audit (SF1408)
- Submitting an Incurred Cost Proposal to DCAA
- Connecting to GOVCON experts for legal, financing, insurance, cybersecurity, business development and capture, proposals and strategy